Keine Chance für Nazi-Propaganda und Rassismus in diesem Forum! #noafd #nopegida

Melanoleuca melaleuca ?

Dieses Forum ist für Flechten- und Pilzfragen aller Art da.

Moderatoren: akw, Jule

Forumsregeln
1. Bildanhänge für Themen und neue Beiträge dürfen nicht größer als 800 x 600 sein, ansonsten funktioniert der Upload nicht!
2. Bitte zu jeder Anfrage einen Fundort (Land,Stadt, Umgebung, Habitat etc.) und Funddatum angeben

TIPP: Je mehr Detailbilder ihr von einer Pflanze zeigt, also zum Beispiel Gesamtaufnahme der Pflanze, Blatt + Blüte von oben und unten, Stängel unten + oben, Früchte oder weiteres, desto größer ist der Bestimmungserfolg und die Artansprache hier im Forum.
Weiterhin viel Spass im Forum :)
Antworten
BubikolRamios1

Melanoleuca melaleuca ?

Beitrag von BubikolRamios1 » 04.11.2018, 20:49

Every description says it should have white stem base. No - checked also at smallest one. Ok that could be gone by rain ?
The stem is not widening towards bottom in any way, it is getting narrower. The bulb at bottom is I think dense root formation ?
http://agrozoo.net/jsp/Galery_one_image ... 85bdf84387

abeja

Re: Melanoleuca melaleuca ?

Beitrag von abeja » 04.11.2018, 23:22

Hi,
it looks like Melanoleuca spec. ... but I am a little irritated by the colour of the gills ... rosy? Spore print may be not white ... may be Entoloma?

If Melanoleuca ... at the moment nearly no one says anything about how to separate the different species (microscopically) : "genus needs to be worked at ... new keys are necessary" etc. Only a few species have good makroscopic features (like M. polioleuca, with flesh blackening in the stipe).

http://www.pilzflora-ehingen.de/pilzflo ... aleuca.php
http://www.pilzflora-ehingen.de/pilzflo ... oleuca.php
Viele Grüße von abeja

BubikolRamios1

Beitrag von BubikolRamios1 » 04.11.2018, 23:57

colour of the gills ... rosy?
I doubt, that must be your screen thing. But note dark violet inside stem dissection, right away on dissection, existing (or in microseconds change), not from oxidation.
Edit: Checked the middle one - stem dissection all pure white.

Spore print - I have it on white paper - waiting .....

BubikolRamios1

Beitrag von BubikolRamios1 » 06.11.2018, 00:13

I guess it is brown, from big cap, can't get anything from middle cap.
Bild

abeja

Beitrag von abeja » 06.11.2018, 00:38

Well, the spore-print seems to be not white ... no Melanoleuca ;)

I have good experiences with spore-prints on glass (glass of a picture frame), so whatever colour the spores have, you can put white or black paper underneath to check it and the powder can be pushed together in order to get a better idea of the colour .
Viele Grüße von abeja

BubikolRamios1

Beitrag von BubikolRamios1 » 08.11.2018, 23:16

Obviously you really saw pink color, new specimens from same loc.:
http://agrozoo.net/jsp/Galery_one_image ... 86e0bb10fa
Hump in the middle of cap, stem gets narrower towards bottom. Older one completely hollow stem.

abeja

Beitrag von abeja » 08.11.2018, 23:46

Hi,
did the mushrooms grow on grass/ lawn? If the smell was strongly farinaceous (mealy oder like fresh cucumber) it could bei Entoloma sericeum ... probably.
(But Entoloma species need microscopic determination to be really sure).
Viele Grüße von abeja

BubikolRamios1

Beitrag von BubikolRamios1 » 09.11.2018, 07:25

Spore print is white. The problem with entoloma, I guess, is that gills at my specimens are too dense ? Pasture.

BubikolRamios1

Beitrag von BubikolRamios1 » 09.11.2018, 07:36

Local guy says lepista sordida. I even managed to find a sample with stem being narrower towards bottom:
https://mushroomobserver.org/image/show ... 529&q=ZtHu

spore print white, transparent glass on top of black one (optionally beige against white background):
Dateianhänge
tmp.jpg
tmp.jpg (58.81 KiB) 220 mal betrachtet

abeja

Beitrag von abeja » 10.11.2018, 00:16

Hi,
and the "new" mushrooms are the same as the first ones?
Lepista sordida I just found ONE ;) this week ... the colour is often very pale, sometimes more or less lila, strongly hygrophanus.
But then the spores are not really white, nor brown - but of a pale rosy colour (maybe matching with your pictures - I have some difficulties with the colours of the spore print and of the caps as well)
Smell not as strong as Lepista nuda (but not mealy) and growing often on grass.

The gills of Lepista can be easily seperated from the cap, leaving a smooth surface.
Viele Grüße von abeja

BubikolRamios1

Beitrag von BubikolRamios1 » 10.11.2018, 07:52

and the "new" mushrooms are the same as the first ones?
pretty much sure, on 1x1 m spot and no other mushrooms around within circle like 5-6 m.
Check OP link bottom part of image = pink.
the gills of Lepista can be easily seperated from the cap, leaving a smooth surface.
Will check that.

If that is realy lepista sordida I would say finding complete pink one on open land, like pasture is almost mission impossible.
Pink destroyed fast by wind, rain ... ? Or maybe influence of soil type/organic material.

Spore print white on upper image could be slightly ping (my eye against actual sample), using a lot of imagination & targeted looking.

Antworten